Commercial vehicles have to drive through all types of conditions at all hours of the day.
Glassparency will keep any truck’s windshield clear of snow, ice and rain, and any driver’s eyes clear of road glare.
A Safer Driving Experience For the
Commercial vehicles, like tractor trailers and other types of trucks, must drive through some of the roughest conditions at all hours of the day. In fact, being a truck driver is one of the most dangerous jobs in the United States. GlassParency increases your overall safety when behind the wheel of a big rig by repelling rain, snow, sleet, ice and other hazardous weather elements. With our commercial vehicle windshield coating, you’ll experience a reduction in glare, improved vision, and a quicker reaction time.
The Great Benefits of GlassParency
- Improves clarity and visibility to extend driver reaction time
- One-time application
- Reduce fuel consumption by reducing defrost time
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
- Included maintenance formula
- Increases visibility in the rain, at night and during snow
- Reduces night and day time glare
- Keeps glass clean and pristine
- Increases overall safety of the driver and passengers
- There is no cure time. It’s instant and customers can drive away immediately, even in the rain!
Driver’s Vision is Enhanced at
Times of Inclement Weather
In harsh winter months, snow and sleet will repel and ice will become easier to remove, cutting down defrosting time.
Improve your vision while driving by reducing night glare. Light passes directly through treated glass and does not refract within the glasses pours like it does through a piece of untreated glass.
Glassparency allows drivers to focus on the road instead of navigating the elements they regularly have to drive through.